Zulfan EffendiPartner & Makassar Branch Head
- Member of Indonesian Society of Appraisers (Masyarakat Profesi Penilai Indonesia/MAPPI)
- Land Valuer License from the Ministry of Agrarian and Spatial Planning/National Land Agency of the Republic of Indonesia
- Head of Non Designation Education Fields Affairs in the Regional Management Board of Indonesian Society of Appraisers Sulawesi Maluku Papua (DPD MAPPI SUlamapua).
- Bachelor of Accounting from North Sumatera University, Medan.
- Master’s Degree in Economics of Development (Asset Management and Property Valuation) from Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta.
As a Partner of KJPP Rengganis, Hamid & Rekan. Zulfan is responsible in coordinating and conducting in Makassar Branch. Zulfan has held public valuer license for property valuation focus on the real estate valuation and advisory works for various industries that includes valuations of large-scale development sites for townships, commercial and industrial estates with over 6 years of experience.