Dewi SmaragdinaStrategic Partner
- Member of Indonesian Society of Appraisers (MAPPI)
- Chief of Prevention and Coaching Department, concurrently Member of Indonesia Society of Appraisers (MAPPI).
- Broker Property Certificate by the Association Real Estate Broker Indonesia No. MBP.007.LXXIII.002.2019.
- Bachelor of Economics from Jayabaya University, Jakarta
- Master’s Degree in Property Valuation and Management from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Course of Property Management at Queensland University Technology ( QUT )
As a strategic partner of KJPP Rengganis, Hamid & Rekan, Dewi is held public valuer licenses for property with areas expertise in consultancy, market analysis, feasibility analysis, and development project monitoring with over 29 years of experience. Dewi is responsible for major portfolio valuations of local and overseas companies, includes business development and client relations. Since 1990, Dewi has been actively involved in Indonesian Association of Appraisal Company (GAPPI) and Indonesia Society of Appraisers (MAPPI)
Dewi have spent 9 years initially as a Director valuer in one of valuation company before re-established with her partners PT Heburinas Nusantara in early 1996. It is a registered appraisal company at the Ministry of Trades and Industry and Capital Market Supervisory Agency.